Baylor College of Medicine International Pediatric AIDS Initiative at Texas Children's Hospital
1102 Bates St., FC-630
Houston, Texas 77030
BIPAI Anonymous Whistleblower Form
BCM Community Members should feel it is their responsibility to report wrongdoing or improper activity. Remember that Baylor and BIPAI do not permit retaliation against any BCM Community Member who, in good faith, reports concerns or helps in an investigation of a concern. Someone who violates this policy could be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of their relationship with BCM and BIPAI. Your first stop should always be your supervisor. However, we understand that can be difficult or uncomfortable. We want you to know that you can always approach us and speak to us. We will treat your concern confidentially. You can express your concern confidentially and anonymously to the Baylor Integrity Hotline through two ways:
- Telephone by calling to the United States +1-855-764-7292
- Electronically at www.bcm.ethicspoint.com
When filing a report, especially anonymously, remember:
- Your report is confidential;
- Include as much detail as possible to facilitate the investigation including names, dates and details related to a concern;
- Check the portal often for communication;
- If you have forgotten your password to your report, please file another report.
We want to thank you for the hard work you do on behalf of your patients. We are here today because we care about you and about the valuable work you are doing.