Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative at Texas Children’s Hospital has received reports that unknown people are fraudulently claiming to be affiliated with BIPAI for fundraising purposes. Please contact BIPAI to confirm the identity of anyone fundraising on the program’s behalf or make a gift on our secure website.
BIPAI operates thanks to the generous support from foundations, charitable organizations, government grants and individuals. These gifts transform the lives of HIV-infected children through high-quality medical care and training for local health care professionals.
Your gift makes a difference
Every gift helps us provide sick children with life-sustaining medical treatment, additional food and a chance to live to a healthy adulthood. You can give online, over the telephone or by mail.
- Give online through our secure page on the Texas Children’s web site.
- Give by phone by calling 832-822-1038.
- Give by mail by mailing your check or money order to Baylor College of Medicine International Pediatric AIDS Initiative at Texas Children's Hospital, 1102 Bates St., FC-630, Houston, Texas 77030.
Major funding for BIPAI is provided by the Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation and the Abbott Fund. Other large donors include:
- Chevron USA
- Dan and Jan Duncan
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word
- Chris Wilson