A healthy and fulfilled life for every HIV infected or affected child and their family.
To provide high-quality, high-impact, highly ethical pediatric and family-centered health care, health professional training and clinical research, focused on HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, malnutrition and other conditions impacting the health and well-being of children and families worldwide.
- We allow nothing to distract us from our commitment to children and families.
- We are true to our word.
- We see opportunity in every challenge.
- We refuse to duplicate or squander resources.
- We never give up.
- We respect and prize our partners.
- We are hopeful and optimistic.
- We focus on solutions, not problems.
- We value teamwork.
- We celebrate diversity.